Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 32 of 32

Thread: Poor mans Altec but friends make it rich

  1. #31
    Inactive Member timp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2007
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you for all the infos. Time to get some cheap parts and try different xo points.

    Thanks again.

    Tim

  2. #32
    Inactive Member timp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2007
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The 414 arrived. And they look great! I have not been able to check out the sound yet. But I am getting close. I am going to start xo ing at 1400 and try down to 900 to see what I like.

    Thanks everyone.

    Tim

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.